Position: LVN for IV Infusion
Location: 1700 California Street Suite 450, San Francisco, CA 94109
Hours: Monday 12:00pm to 7:30pm
Tuesday 12:00pm to 7:30pm
Wednesday 9:00am to 4:30pm
Thursday 9:00am to 4:30pm
LVN for IV Infusion
Do you love working directly with patients and helping to make a positive difference in their lives? Do you have a friendly demeanor and excellent communication skills? Consider joining our team at Actify Neurotherapies!
We are the nation’s largest provider of evidence-based, compassion driven, behavioral health treatments, shaping the future of high quality patient care. We are a growing outpatient psychiatry practice that focuses on a cutting-edge IV procedural treatment for depression, anxiety, PTSD, OCD, Bipolar Depression and Fibromyalgia.
We are seeking a LVN for IV Infusion.
Responsibilities and Duties
The LVN’s responsibilities will include:
- Prepare IV Infusions in accordance with clinical protocols and high standards
- Start IV’s and monitor patients during infusions
- Maintain accurate electronic medical records
- Provide clear patient instructions and education regarding infusion protocols
- Maintain organized medical and IV supplies including ordering and inventory
- Create a positive, relaxing & professional environment
- Maintain a highly-organized, safe and clean work area
- At least 1 year of clinical nursing experience.
- IV Certification
- Current California LVN License required
- BLS certification required
- Infusion therapy experience preferred.
Check us out at www.actifyneuro.com!
Company Website: www.actifyneuro.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)