Position: Patient Care Specialist
Location: Princeton, NJ Headquarters
Reports to: Director of Coordination
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5pm
The Patient Care Specialist will be responsible for a variety of activities related to patient intake and care. The Coordinator will be working to support customers with their accounts. The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to work with customers to resolve inquiries.
- Compile and record medical charts, reports, and correspondence.
- Interview patients to complete insurance and privacy forms.
- Must exhibit the culture, mission and values of Actify Neurotherapies.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Show a sense of empathy towards patients.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to answer high call volumes.
- Ability to manage and resolve customer inquiries.
- Ability to resolve problems by clarifying desired information, researching, locating, and providing correct information.
- Must be able to adapt to a quickly changing work environment.
- Ability to display a positive team player attitude.
- Accountable for meeting productivity standards, call quality, attendance, and adherence to work schedule results.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1 years of customer service or call center experience.
- 6 months telephonic sales experience.
- Experience in a hospital, physician’s office, or managed cared company is highly preferred.
- Must be computer savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Word, and Outlook.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM is highly preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish is preferred.
Company Website: www.actifyneuro.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)