Position: LPN for IV Infusion
Location: 1355 S Colorado Blvd suite #, 304 Denver, CO 80222
Hours: M 8a – 330p, T 12p – 730p (biweekly), W 8a – 330p, Th 8a – 330p, F TBD
LVN for IV Infusion
Do you love working directly with patients and helping to make a positive difference in their lives? Do you have a friendly demeanor and excellent communication skills? Consider joining our team at Actify Neurotherapies!
We are the nation’s largest provider of evidence-based, compassion driven, behavioral health treatments, shaping the future of high quality patient care. We are a growing outpatient psychiatry practice that focuses on a cutting-edge IV procedural treatment for depression, anxiety, PTSD, OCD, Bipolar Depression and Fibromyalgia.
We are seeking a LPN for IV Infusion.
Responsibilities and Duties
The LPN’s responsibilities will include:
- Prepare IV Infusions in accordance with clinical protocols and high standards
- Start IV’s and monitor patients during infusions
- Maintain accurate electronic medical records
- Provide clear patient instructions and education regarding infusion protocols
- Maintain organized medical and IV supplies including ordering and inventory
- Create a positive, relaxing & professional environment
- Maintain a highly-organized, safe and clean work area
- At least 1 year of clinical nursing experience.
- Current Colorado LPN License required
- BLS certification required
- Infusion therapy experience required.
Check us out at www.actifyneuro.com!
Company Website: www.actifyneuro.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)