Part Time Psychiatrist
Location: 1700 California Street Suite 450, San Francisco, CA 94109
Join Actify Neurotherapies, the leading provider of IV Ketamine for mood and anxiety disorders since 2011, in our San Francisco office. Join a team of caring professionals providing cutting-edge treatments that also includes TMS in a warm, collaborative environment. The position is part time 3-4 days per week, and it does not have any on-call requirements. It is a great way to supplement an outside private practice!
- 100% outpatient
- Psychiatric evaluations and supervision of treatments for patients with mood and anxiety disorders.
- National network of colleagues with numerous opportunities for growth, education, and research.
- Use of an electronic health record system to document patient encounters.
- Formulate clinical impression/diagnosis based on clinical findings.
- Initiate and document appropriate treatment plan for patients.
- Psychiatrist will oversee continuous assessment and improvement of the quality of treatment, care, and services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Possesses leadership qualities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong interdisciplinary skills are required
- Detail oriented/highly organized
- Quality/accuracy of work
- Good oral/written communication skills
- Upholds agency policies, procedures and ethics
- California State Medical License
- Valid DEA license and ability to prescribe controlled substances
- Previous outpatient behavioral health experience strongly preferred
Actify Neurotherapies offers an excellent comprehensive benefits package, including PTO, 401k match program, medical benefits, and competitive salaries. Malpractice insurance is also provided.
Actify Neurotherapies of California
Company Website: www.actifyneuro.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)