Position: Infusion Nurse
Location: 800 Bunn Dr #304, Princeton, NJ 08540
Hours: Saturdays 9am to 3pm
Do you love working directly with patients and helping to make a positive difference in their lives? Do you have a friendly demeanor and excellent communication skills? Consider joining our team at Actify Neurotherapies!
We are the nation’s largest provider of evidence-based, compassion-driven, behavioral health treatments, shaping the future of high-quality patient care. We are a growing outpatient psychiatry practice that focuses on a cutting-edge IV procedural treatment for depression, anxiety, PTSD, OCD, Bipolar Depression, and Fibromyalgia.
We are seeking an Infusion Nurse for every Saturday.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Infusion Nurse’s responsibilities will include:
- Prepare IV Infusions in accordance with clinical protocols and high standards
- Start IV’s and monitor patients during infusions
- Maintain accurate electronic medical records
- Provide clear patient instructions and education regarding infusion protocols
- Maintain organized medical and IV supplies including ordering and inventory
- Create a positive, relaxing & professional environment
- Maintain a highly-organized, safe and clean work area
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 1 year of clinical nursing experience.
- Current New Jersey State License required
- Must be able to work every Saturday
- BLS certification required
- IV certification highly preferred
- Infusion therapy, ED or outpatient experience preferred.
Check us out at www.actifyneuro.com
Company Website: www.actifyneuro.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)