Position: Infusion Nurse
Location: 3214 Charles B Root Wynd #203, Raleigh, NC 27612
Hours: Monday 9am to 5pm, Tuesday 12pm – 8pm, Wednesday 9am – 5pm, Friday 9am – 5pm
Do you love working directly with patients and helping to make a positive difference in their lives? Do you have a friendly demeanor and excellent communication skills? Consider joining our team at Actify Neurotherapies!
We are the nation’s largest provider of evidence-based, compassion-driven, behavioral health treatments, shaping the future of high-quality patient care. We are a growing outpatient psychiatry practice that focuses on a cutting-edge IV procedural treatment for depression, anxiety, PTSD, OCD, Bipolar Depression, and Fibromyalgia.
We are seeking an Infusion Nurse on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Infusion Nurse’s responsibilities will include:
- Prepare IV Infusions in accordance with clinical protocols and high standards
- Start IV’s and monitor patients during infusions
- Maintain accurate electronic medical records
- Provide clear patient instructions and education regarding infusion protocols
- Maintain organized medical and IV supplies including ordering and inventory
- Create a positive, relaxing & professional environment
- Maintain a highly-organized, safe and clean work area
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 1 year of clinical nursing experience.
- Current North Carolina State License required
- BLS certification required
- IV certification highly preferred
- Infusion therapy, ED or outpatient experience preferred.
Check us out at www.actifyneuro.com!
Company Website: www.actifyneuro.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)