Position: Human Resource Manager
General Position Description:
The Human Resource Manager maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices. Responsible for planning, developing and implementing a variety of human resource functions to support the attainment of the department goals and objectives. The HR Manager will also assist in the resolution of human resource issues and promote enhanced organizational efficiency, communication and understanding while adhering to Actify’s mission to improve mental health through the safe delivery of researched, proven, and innovative treatments.
Actify Core Responsibilities:
- Has a professional and positive work ethic, inspires others, and models the behaviors of ICARE: Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Rigor and Enthusiasm.
- Manage daily departmental operations, business planning and budget development of HR programs
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures, prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures, performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness
- Implement and oversee programs related to insurance programs, open enrollment programs and PTO plan
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department initiatives in relation to established goals
- Recommends new approaches and/or policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed
- Supervise, instruct and provide guidance to Human Resources staff
- Ensure company compliance with employment laws
- Develops recruitment program including approving advertisements, working with supervisors to screen and interview candidates, conducting reference/background checks, extending job offers, monitoring the onboarding process and conducting exit interviews
- Ensure workplace is accommodating and free of harassment, handling any complaints in accordance with company policy and related laws
- Advise and coach managers on HR policies and programs including employee relations issues
- Responsible for providing advice and counsel on personnel issues
- Monitor unemployment claims and handle appeals process
- Develop and oversee employee engagement programs
- Monitor and manage workers’ compensation claims
- Supervise and/or process payroll
- Design personnel forms and direct the maintenance of personnel records
- Facilitate HIPAA, OSHA, Sexual Harassment, ACLS/BLS, and any other required training as required
- Foster positive company culture
- Some travel required
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of human resource management experience as a manager or generalist.
- Must be proficient in Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point, excellent spelling and grammar, good phone skills.
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive information
- Ability to work independently while demonstrating a high personal standard of ethics and integrity
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter, manages multiple priorities, assess HR implications and manage details.
- Must have strong knowledge in federal, state and local employment law.
- Experience in leading change management initiatives.
- Experience with a PEO and serve as the main point of contact managing the PEO platform.
- Strong coaching and influencing skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative and effective working relationships
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation and communication skills.
- Experience in issue resolution and employee relations.
- Experience in Talent and Performance Management.
- Strong sourcing, recruiting and staffing capabilities.
- Knowledgeable of HIPAA patient privacy and data security requirements
- Full-time, exempt: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- This position to be located in Jacksonville, FL, with some travel expected.
- Executive team
- Clinical Operations Managers and Directors.
- Clinic staffed based team-members including providers and non-providers.
- Administrative clinical partners
Company Website: www.actifyneuro.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)