Job Title: Office Administrator
Location: Princeton, NJ 08540
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
Are you interested in working in a modern office helping shape how behavioral health is delivered? Do you love working directly with patients and helping to make a positive difference in their lives? Do you have a friendly demeanor and excellent communication skills?
We are looking for an Office Administrator to join our team that is compassionate, sensitive and supportive of the emotional, physical and health care needs of patients. Must be passionate about individualizing and ensuring a positive, meaningful experience. You must be enthusiastic about patient registration and front office duties as this are emphasized as the most important first exposure the patient has to the clinic.
This position assumes responsibility for answering phones, scheduling/confirming appointments, greeting patients upon arrival, entering patient appointments and/or demographic information into the electronic medical records system. Performs check in and check out office functions. Opening/closing office. Assists with other office duties as requested.
- Excellent computer/technology skills and application ability
- Must work well independently and be a Self-starter
- 2 - 3 years’ experience as a medical secretary/receptionist or experience working in a doctor’s office/hospital/outpatient facility required.
- Positive attitude
- Pleasant personality
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Able to collaborate and work with a team of health care providers
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
Company Website: www.actifyneuro.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)