Position: Clinical Supervisor
General Position Description:
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for supervising the daily activities of all nursing staff in our ambulatory centers. In this position, the Clinical Supervisor will work under the leadership of the Manager, Clinical Operations to ensure adequate nursing levels, adherence to clinical policies and procedures, appropriate training for clinical staff and assist in promoting a positive, supportive, work environment in all centers. This candidate will implement and evaluate the clinical goals and objectives for our field and promote best in class clinical standards and quality of care. Our mission is to improve mental health by delivering best in class care through the safe delivery of researched, proven, and innovative treatments.
Actify Core Responsibilities:
- Has a professional and positive work ethic, inspires others and models the behaviors of ICARE: Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Rigor, and Enthusiasm.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs.
- An effective team member who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Is able to keep up in the Actify environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
- Pursue activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
- Adherence to standards of business conduct and compliance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure adequate nursing staff in all locations and supervise nursing schedules.
- Work with the Recruiter to drive nurse recruiting and selection.
- Set up training for new nurses.
- Provide clear instructions and education to nursing staff and ongoing evaluation of clinical competencies.
- Ensure adherence to clinical policies and procedures.
- Provide assistance with all legalities including licensing, certifications, and regulations.
- Oversee supply inventory and ordering.
- Review opening and closing checklists completed by nursing staff.
- Ensure adherence in proper medical waste disposal.
- Review and guarantee EMR documentation by nursing staff is completed properly and within 24 hours of patients' treatment.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Learning and Ongoing Education:
- Maintain clinical skills and competency for all treatments and participate in training and mentoring of nursing staff.
- Maintain technical skills and apply new knowledge and education to nursing staff.
- Maintain knowledge of Medical Terminology and standards of nursing care.
- Maintain knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe work environment.
- Read and keep up-to-date on all Actify Communications.
- Knowledgeable of HIPAA patient privacy and data security requirements
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to handle difficult situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, leadership agility, and problem-solving skills
- Initiative, creativity, adaptability, and flexibility
- Certifications: BLS and ACLS (preferred)
- Licenses: Current RN License
- Education level: RN Diploma, ASN or BSN
- Experience: 5 years as a Registered Nurse
- Management experience in a multi-site, multi-state healthcare delivery environment preferred
- Ability to work from home
- Some travel required
- Manager, Clinical Operations and Administrative Team.
- Center-based team members including providers, clinical staff and business operations.
Company Website: www.actifyneuro.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)