HR Business Partner
Actify Neurotherapies is the nation’s largest provider of evidence-based, compassion-driven, behavioral health treatments, shaping the future of high-quality patient care. We are a growing outpatient psychiatry practice that focuses on a cutting-edge IV procedural treatment for depression, anxiety, OCD, Bipolar Depression, PTSD, and Fibromyalgia! We are seeking an HR Business Partner to join our Human Resources department.
The HR Business Partner will have a professional and positive work ethic, inspires others, and models the behaviors of ICARE: Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Rigor, and Enthusiasm. The HR Business Partner is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to our facilities. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company.
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement · Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment.
- Coaching and mentoring at the management level.
- Success in creating and driving effective development, employee relations, retention and reward programs.
- Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- For us, key strengths are recognized as - flexibility, fantastic communication skills and huge amounts of drive.
- The ability to be comfortable with a high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves".
- Strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions.
- Strong internal and external customer service focus.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously - orientated on results.
- Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence.
- Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization.
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5+ years human resource business partner experience
- Experience supporting hourly employee client groups
- Experience in a call center, distribution center, or manufacturing environment
- Master's Degree or MBA in HRM preferred
- A resume that shows a steady progression in HR for 2+ years
Company Website: www.actifyneuro.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)