General Position Summary:
At Actify, we seek considerate and driven individuals in our centers to exceed patient expectations every day. Having energized and friendly office administrators is essential to delivering quality care and creating success in our centers. As an office administrator, you will be responsible for greeting patients, activating patient files, and providing support to medical staff. If you’re a team player with a warm and welcoming attitude, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to multi-task, we’d love for you to join our team!
Actify Core Responsibilities:
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic and inspires others.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and shows an understanding of audience needs.
- Make each patient feel informed, understood, and special through genuine and positive communication.
- Acts as an effective team player who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Embraces the Actify environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
- Pursues activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
- Must be willing to work within a 50-mile radius of Princeton, NJ
- Assist in opening and closing the center, locking and unlocking the doors, and maintaining a clean waiting area.
- Welcome all patients and visitors by greeting them with a friendly demeanor.
- Assist in patient care coordination, such as answering any questions and directing them through the registration process.
- Answer multi-phone lines and direct patients accordingly, whether that is answering questions or transferring to management or clinical staff.
- Perform callbacks to past patients for follow-up and ensure a positive patient experience.
- Collect all insurance information, verify patient demographics, process payments, schedule appointments as necessary and post-patient balances.
- Assist with clerical duties such as filing, faxing, and scanning documentation.
- Maintain a neat and clean work environment and professional appearance and adhere to relevant health and safety procedures.
- Work with clinical team to ensure every patient has a positive experience during their visit.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Travel up to 100% of the time.
This role will interact with employees of the Field Operations Teams and other center staff employees on a regular basis.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalency (GED) required.
- 1 year of prior customer service OR experience in a medical office setting required.
- Though not required, an understanding of mental health and insurance verification is helpful.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of basic computer software and the ability to learn electronic medical records required.
- Excellent communication skills – must be able to communicate with patients as well as medical staff.
- Ability to follow OSHA and HIPAA guidelines.
This role is center-based and requires working in a clinical setting. The noise level is moderate. It will require the ability to stand and sit for hours at a time (with some bending and stooping), ability to use manual dexterity in relation to clinical requirements, and ability to lift 50 lbs. Hours may vary based on location, patient volume, and business needs.
Company Website: www.actifyneuro.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)